- 1/4 cup Mature Harvest olive oil
- 1 3/4 cup medium onion, finely sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 4 banana peppers, finely sliced
- 2 tsp red bell pepper paste
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups tomatoes, finely sliced
- 4 eggs
- 10 flat-leaf parsley sprigs, finely sliced
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add the onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Add the banana peppers and cook for 2 minutes. Add the red bell pepper paste, red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper and all the salt and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 15 minutes. Crack the eggs on top of the mixture and let cook for 1 minute without mixing. Start mixing the eggs in, cooking for a further 2 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top and mix through only once, gently. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and serve.
- 44399813755202 - $30.00