- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 medium orange (zest)
- 1 medium lemon (zest)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup instant polenta
- 2 teaspoons baking poweder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Heraclea Mature Harvest
- Preheat oven to 350°F and position the rack in the center of the oven. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan with butter (or olive oil).
- Place the eggs and sugar in an electric mixer bowl and whisk on medium.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, instant polenta, baking powder, and salt. Also the orange and lemon zests, and chopped rosemary.
- Carefully add the dry ingredients from Step 3 into the egg mixture along with olive oil. Try 1/3 of the dry mix first, followed by 1/2 olive oil, and then another 1/3 of the dry mix, whisking along the way to make sure ingredients fully mix. Then add the remaining 1/3 of the dry mix and the olive oil.
- Pour the batter into the springform pan and bake for 30-35 minutes on 350°F. Insert a knife into the cake to see if it's baked (knife must come out clean).
- Cool the cake for 12-15 minutes and then carefully remove the sides of the pan and allow the cake to cool completely.
- Dust with granulated sugar before serving, if you wish.
- 44399813755202 - $30.00