1 hour & 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup Mature Harvest olive oil
- 2 medium onions, finely sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, de-seeded and finely sliced
- 4 cups green beans, strings removed, cut lengthwise, then cut into 3 pieces
- 5 cups tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add the onion, garlic, and bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and salt and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Cover and cook for a further 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- 44399813755202 - $30.00