Yogurt Dip (Haydari)
- 2 cups strained yogurt (sheep's milk)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 10 dill springs, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Early Harvest olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurt, oregano, dill and dried mint.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, mix the garlic, salt and vinegar, then add to the yogurt mixture. Combine well.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Dip, finish, and drizzle on everything
- 44399808479554 - $28